Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMFG WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW.

Okay, I love Dawn. She alerted me to the best video I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm not exaggerating. This is why we're friends, because she's totally awesome and we like the same non-intellectual things.

I had promised myself I wouldn't post anything until I started writing about my exciting whirlwind life, starting with the NYC, but this is too good to wait.

Mark-Paul Gosselaar on Jimmy Fallon. Ordinarily, you would probably think, yeah, that's pretty cool, he's a good actor, etc.

Um, yeah, except he totally did the entire 9 min interview as Zack Morris. He dressed like him, had hair like him, even had the retro 90s cell phone and the ability to "time out." Literally, did not break the facade for one second. It is the most genius thing ever, and this is why he may move up to position #2 on my list of ten fictional men I would marry. Sorry, Bruce Wayne. I love that MPG has a good sense of humor because some actors do whatever they can to get away from roles that defined them in their youth (read: Elizabeth Berkley). I salute you, Mark-Paul, you are confident in your ability as an actor and that makes me actually respect your work.

I love SBTB. Plus, he and Jessie Spano are totally in for the reunion! Come on, Tiffani-Amber and Dustin Diamond. You better cave and recreate the magic.

The person who uploaded has disabled embedding, so follow this link ZACK ATTACK

And to reward Dawn for being an awesome friend, this New Moon book cover tie in with the movie. It is awesome, and I'm totally not even Team Jacob.


How many days until Taylor Lautner is 18?

No comments:

Post a Comment