Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de drinko, folks

-I'm abnormally excited about the latest coupling that rocked the tween world last week. Taylor Lautner is so cute (how many days until he turns 18?) and Selena Gomez is so the next Disney cash cow...erm, I mean big star. She's currently filming a movie called Ramona and Beezus (I LOVE BEVERLY CLEARY) in Vancouver where coincidentally, Taylor is shooting New Moon (199 days away!). Sneaky, sneaky, kids. She is so Rachel Bilson's mini-me. Miley who?

-I have been waiting for this forever. It's totally him, google a picture and compare the ears. Tupac is my favorite rapper of all time, and I'm not going to belabor you with the details, but I'm kind of pissed that he didn't resurface in 2003. For those of you not in the know, this all has to do with the number 7, which has played a prominent role in his life. 2003 would have been 7 years after his death. The Don Killuminati: 7 day theory album was recorded in 7 days. Pac died 7 days after he was shot, September 13, 1996 exactly seven months after his record All Eyez on Me was released. His time of death was 4:03 which of course when added equals 7. Yeah, I know too much about this subject.

-I really don't want to talk about this. I just can't watch anymore games. I hope Kobe doesn't have the swine flu...maybe that's why they didn't win. I don't know, but it better not happen again. Oh, and I really, really dislike Ron Artest...especially now that he has the most ridiculous fade in the history of all time.

-Speaking of swine flu, am I the only person who isn't concerned about it? I mean, it may have killed Edward Masen back in 1918, but umm...people, 101 years later we have something called modern medicine and antibiotics/antivirals (although their efficacy is questionable). Yeah.

-If Brett Favre plays for the Vikings next year, I will gouge my eyes out.

-GO DUCKS. That is all.

-Go Royals! Yeah, I'm just as befuddled as you are. $2 Turkeys for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment